Re: [amibroker] dual EMA backtest system

why not create one, which is quite straightforward for EMA's.
Unless the eprson supplying it to you trades exactly the same as you
the optimums would be useless.
Here is a hint to get you started

PerLong = Optimize( "Long", 50, 30, 100, 1 );
PerShort = Optimize( "Short", 10, 2, 29, 1 );
Buy = Cross( EMA( C, pershort ), EMA( C, perlong ) );
Sell = Cross( EMA( C, perlong ), EMA( C, pershort ) );

So now all you need to do is optimize it yourself. Check the help
screens for backtesting and optimizing

--
Cheers
Graham