RE: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker is my charting & testing tool for life ! Many thanks AGAIN!!!

Tomasz,

My “kind words” are actually an understatement!

And…

Thank YOU for the point about using StaticVarSet and StaticVarGet.  They are much easier than using a file.  (But I learned much about using files, which I will put to good use in the next week or so.)

Best Regards,

Dan.