[amibroker] Re: Multiple screens

George,

I am using a Matrox video card, with an asus dual processor
motherboard.
You can however use dual head or single head Video cards in as many
empty slots as are available in your PC.  In order to avoid
compatibility issues with drivers use the same type of Video cards.
I use a dual processor motherboard because I do a lot of
multitasking. A one processor motherboard also works fine with 4 or
more screens.

Regards
Guno