[amibroker] Re: Not Showing Signal Arrows After Backtest

Here's the fix recommended by Amibroker support:

Please RIGHT-click on the chart, choose  "Parameters -> Axes & Grid"
Then set "Show trading arrows" to YES.

That will cause the trade arrows to be shown, but chart does not
shift to bar of the signal (don't think it ever did that).

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "scourt2000" <stevehite@xxxx>
wrote:
> Same here Sam.  From the documentation, my expectation was that
the
> chart window would shift to part on the chart where the signal was
> generated with an arrow designating enty/exit.   I pressed the
Shift
> key while double-clicking the entry line in the Results pane and
still
> no luck.  [If the chart window doesn't shift to date/time area
where
> the signal is generated (but only marks the chart and you have to
> scroll to the proper area) after a Shift double-click on the
Results
> line, then I think it should.]
>
> What would really be cool is if Amibroker could generate snapshots
of
> all of the signals to PNG files and then one could flip through
them
> with an external image viewer at leisure.  If I had 50 signals and
> could flip through the images quickly, I think the best pattern
> matcher on the planet (the brain) could pick out the
inconsistencies