[amibroker] Re: Selling by percent drawdown

Thanks, that other code didn't work correctly because of that
reason, but I used applystop and it works fine.

New code:

Buy = RSI() < 25;
Sell = RSI() > 50;
a = Optimize( "max. loss stop level", 20, 2, 30, 1 );
ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss, stopModePercent, a, True );

Jacques

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> I don't think that will work since BuyPrice changes everyday.
You'd have