[amibroker] Automation? (was: so long...)

Well, when we talk automation I think of RT trade automation...
chart-trading for example and improvements in the IBc. Being able to
read cursor coordinates from the chart in afl would allow RT "chart
trading" (an important supplement to RT/AT systems), as well as a
variety of other leading edge RT chart-interactive procedures... I
hope we will see this soon.

We have seen a year and a half of intensive DD related and custom
backtester development that suppressed the evolvement of leading
edge AT/RT trading features for active RT traders.

I recently read a popular book by Guppy...he explained typical
trader development with a chart showing that most of us feel
compelled to try all 200 (1000?) indicators we can find,  only to,
after a few years, turn around and become successfull with a rather
simple trading system. It struck a chord with me and is something
you may want to think about - for me some types of automation may
indicate over-complexity... but we all work different ways.

best regards,
herman.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> I will - in a day or so -  I need to get some input from Fred,
Bruce and a
> few others to see what we should ask for.
>
> Thanks!  I guess I'll stick around <bg>..

>   _____

On Behalf
> Of Tomasz Janeczko
> Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 6:14 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: So Long Amibroker, Its been nice
>

> Dale,
>
> Maybe describe what more about automation you need, because almost
> every aspect of AB is accessible from automation already (imho).
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Service