[amibroker] Re: So Long Amibroker, [No Volume Charts]

>If you think that you can get true volume charts from IB you should
>think again.

Right Tomasz.

Most traders I know of who use IB are still using tick charts (and
like you said, they're not seeing every tick either).

Most futures traders I know who use eSignal have switched from tick
charts to volume charts.  They're smoother to work with, imho.

I have so much collected historical tick data files from eSignal that
it's going to be perfect for me to have Amibroker be able to backtest
that with volume charts for the OHLC.  eSignal backtesting
capabilities are years, in development time, behind what Amibroker
offers today.

Steve