Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: So Long Amibroker, [No Volume Charts]

No you are wrong. Equivolume has nothing to do with using volume as any axis value.
It draws price vs. TIME, but the bar pixel width is VARIABLE and depends on volume of the bar. Fancy but NO DIFFERENT than NORMAL BAR CHARTS
other than variable pixel width of the bar.

Please use www.google.com for more info.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com