From: bj012859
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 8:18 PM
Subject: [amibroker] So Long Amibroker, Its been nice

My new trading plan requires volume charts.  Since this is lacking in
Amibroker, I am moving over to Sierra Charts.  This decision is made
with a heavy heart as I have enjoyed the ease of programming with AFL.

I want to thank all of you that helped me get up to speed with
Amibroker and wish you all great trading.

Hopefully, volume charts will be available in the future, and I can
come back into the group.

Best regards,

bj012859

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS