Re: [amibroker] Getting data

make sure you are signed up to the exchange on esignal.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 4:59 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Getting data

I had used TC2005 and have a nice data base

I connected to E-signal this week and some of the symbols are not the same.

So adding the symbols to the data base and being connected to E-signal I get no chart up

My setting are

Number of bars to load  500000

Interval is 1 min and it tells me that I should get about 4 years of data

Can not get one day of data

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong

Thank you

Mark