[amibroker] Cache memory

There was a post this morning on the cache memory and how much it would take up if it were set to maximum

I am trying to find out how to set this.  Can not find it in the help documentation or anywhere.  I know that I am looking in the wrong place

Can someone please let me know how to set this to maximum

Thank you

Mark