[amibroker] dollar cost averaging?

Is there a way to do dollar cost averaging in Amibroker?  I can't seem
to figure out how.

I'd like to model my 401K, which contributes equal amounts of money
each month.  However, I can't seem to figure out how to adjust the
equity.  Would I need to create an array for equity which increases
each, say, month?  If so, if I set the variable "Capital" to this
array, would it recalculate the capital for each pass in a back test?

Even if I could adjust the equity over time, another challenge is to
calculate the total return on equity, since not all equity was
available one day one.

Or would I need to run an exploration and export the results into Excel?

Ideas, thoughts, advice?

Thanks!