Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Backtester doesn't show trades, but DebugView does

Hello,

Backtester shows trades actually taken which are subject
to portfolio cash , max. number of open positions, round lot size, min. shares
and other limits set in the settings.

Your code on the other hand shows all RAW SIGNALS.

The difference is shown in this picture:
http://www.amibroker.com/gifs/bt_regular.gif

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com