[amibroker] HOW TO DOWNLOAD BHAV COPY FOR INDIAN STOCKS

HI EVERYONE !!!

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD BHAV COPY (.CSV) END OF THE DAY
FILE IN AMIBROKER SOFTWARE , WHICH I AM DOWNLOADING FROM
WWW.NSEINDIA.COM .

I THINK SYMBOLS HAVE CHANGED AND I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS THE AUTO UPDATE
FUNCTION WHICH USED TO DOWNLOAD THE CURRENT PRICES FROM YAHOO . NOW I
THINK AS YAHOO HAS CHANGED SYMBOLS FOR ALL STOCKS .

PLEASE GUIDE ME THROUGH THIS PROBLEM .

WARM REGARDS ,

VISHAL.(vishalsingle@xxxxxxxxx)