RE: [amibroker] TC2005 & Amibroker

Dan,

For what I would consider the best option for Sector and Industry analysis, you might want to check out www.highgrowthstock.com. This software has their own sector and industry classification which I think is better than IBD or you can create your own structure on an equal, price or cap weighted basis. Best of all you can import the data into AB and test it as can create historical data streams of your custom groups. Both AB & HGS use QP data so it is almost seemless.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT