[amibroker] Presentations from Clearwater 5 of the FT Monitor

Being braindead, I forgot to post the following here.

So I've extended the offer for a week.

Richard Boroff
_________________________
The Materials from the FT Monitor's Clearwater 5 Conference are
finally ready.

They are all on CD as Camtasia Movies.

Get the latest advances and capabilities with the material from Fred
Tonetti and Bill Barnard.  It's all on the Clearwater 5 Conference CD.
 Plus all the files you need to do what they are talking about.

Next, find out how to be a trader, and Bring Out Your Inner Trader,
with Bill Barack's Trading Systems 101

And finally find out how to Make FastTrack for the Web Your Program;
now it is on Camtasia as a movie.

For all the details go to http://www.ftmonitor.com

And click on the link for each of the three topics.

SPECIAL - Place your order for both the Conference CD and Bill
Barack's Trading Systems 101 (at the same time) by June 28, 2005, for
a total of $285.00, instead of $320.00.    Don't worry about not
finding this offer on the web; we'll do the change when your order
arrives at the Monitor.  Just order each on its separate form, and
we'll adjust the price here.

Be good

Richard Boroff