[amibroker] QTWW Yahoo download problem

Strange:

I am getting QTWW EOD from yahoo on one machine and not on the other – I am using two different data files, one per machine. It is on the download ticker list on both machines. The second machine that brings back data for everything on its list, except this one. It says that there are only two days of data for QTWW.

I have tried deleting and re-entering the ticker.

Sincerely;

Tom Gibbs