Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 6:42 PM
Subject: [amibroker] TC2005 & Amibroker

I notice there are a number of users of both TC2005 and Amibroker.  I
currently use TC2005 and am on the trial month for Amibroker.  I'm
very impressed with Amibroker and wonder what those of you who use
both do in TC2005 that you can't do in Amibroker.  Or is TC2005 just
for the data? I haven't worked with AFL much but I assume that it is
capable of performing any scans that I can do with TC2005.  Is this
not the case?
I'm on a tight budget and can probably only afford one of these
programs right now.

Thanks for replies.