[amibroker] static variable

Hello,

Did anyone have problems with static variables during running
Analysis Object Model?
I run AB, then I start script which contains common calling of AB
Analysis Object:

optimizationRoutine ="c:\\optimize\\AT\\sellmorning.afl";
database="c:\\program files\\amibroker470.5\\tick";

oAB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
oAB.LoadDatabase(database);

AA = oAB.Analysis;
AA.LoadFormula(optimizationRoutine);
AA.Optimize(2);

sellmorning.afl contains "staticvarsettext" and "staticvargettext"
commands.

When I run the file sellmorning.afl from AB by clicking on "Optimize"
button, all variables are set and get as I need and everything is OK.
But when I run above script it seems that neither of static variables
is set or get.
Can anyone explain this fact, please?
With kind regards, Dmitri