[amibroker] exit at high on long with profit stop

I just started testing the Amibeoker backtester, and I noticed that it
exits on a profit stop for a long position even if my profit stops
just equals the high of a bar instead of being exceed by it.

How would I code the backtester so it does not exit at the high of a
bar on a profit stop, but only if the value is exceed by the high for
the specific bar so as to assume that I will only get filled if the
price goes thru my limit price I place immediately on the entry?

Thanks,
Bobby