Re: [amibroker] Re: How do I delete a lot of stocks from my Database

click "Symbols" -> "Organize assignments.." then select your watchlist from the left panel, click the first symbol in the watchlist, scroll down to the bottom, while holding the shift key click the last symbol, there you go.. click "delete"

Wilson