Re: [amibroker] The "TimeFrameGetPrice" function is FALSE !!!!!

Thanks Tomasz for your enlightenments.

Tomasz Janeczko a écrit :
Dear Khamsina,

You don't understand:
TimeFrame functions compress CURRENT timeframe (in your case WEEKLY) into
selected time frame (in your case MONTHLY).
In most cases MONTHS do NOT end and week boundary therefore one can not compress
weekly data to monhtly bars.

The only correct usage is to compress DAILY to WEEKLY and DAILY to MONTHLY.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com