[amibroker] Re: Tick Counter Code Not Working

Appears to be good coding to me, so I can't offer specfic help. But
my understanding is that Static Variables are global, you will have
to "localize" TickCounter, otherwise, if there are 2 or more charts
running, all new ticks in all charts are adding to the same
TickCounter.

Not sure if this helps.

HL