[amibroker] Re: Question: No highs for 20 day period before today

Hi Graham,

For some reason that didn't seem to give me the result I was looking
for and the way I explained what I was trying to do might not have
been clear, but it got me thinking a little differently about what I
wanted to actually accomplish.  This code seems to do it:

Buy = IIf ( C > Ref ( HHV ( C, 20 ), -1 ) AND Ref ( HHV ( C, 20 ), -1
) < Ref ( HHV ( C, 20 ), -20 ), 1, 0 );

This will now be self explanatory to you I'm sure so I won't
elaborate.  To echo a post to you in the last couple of days, thanks a
lot for all the help you give people.  I always read what you have to
say to anybody.

Thanks,

Bret

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> maybe something like this
>
> HC = C > Ref ( HHV ( C, 20 ), -1 ); // could also be written C ==
HHV ( C, 21 )