RE: [amibroker] Need help figuring out data options

IQFeed is in the process of screwing me out of $95.

I was signing up with them and then halted my registration. In the preliminary registration I opted for real time feeds, Later when I went back and completed the registration a day or two later, I opted for Delayed data only.

A very notable person in this group recommended that eSignal is a much better way to go. So I immediately canceled my subscription to IQFeed (within 24 hrs of sign up). I never even got 1 quote from them, or connected to their data server, but they are still charging me for a month of RT data feeds.

Personally I think IQFeed stinks, but it is just an opinion, based on my dealings to date. They still might be a very good service, but alas, I will never know.

I am however very happy with eSignal, even though their product sign up mechanism is a bit funky. I really like the interface and it loads up slicker than a barrel of greased eels. I had to call and get delayed FOREX data added, as for some reason my online order did not get processed as I thought it should have.

Like Brian said, opt for delayed data while you do your system testing, then turn on the RT feed when you need it. You will save a couple of dollars that way.

Happy Trades,

Denton