[amibroker] Re: Military time in export file

Hi again,

Since we are now in this topic, I'd like to discuss another issue
regarding export/import. Please take a look at this data from an
export file:

FGBL SEP 05-DTB-FUT,6/16/2005 11:59:00
PM,122.06,122.09,122.06,122.08,17629.00
FGBL SEP 05-DTB-FUT,6/17/2005
00:00:00,122.08,122.10,122.07,122.08,46557.00
FGBL SEP 05-DTB-FUT,6/17/2005 12:02:00
AM,122.07,122.08,122.07,122.07,18556.00

There is no "AM" code following "00:00:00", so that record has one
data field short compare to others. This would be trouble if I want
to import the data back or to make some other uses.

It might be better to include "datetime" format field in the importer
that matches the one in exporter. If that is workable, it will solve
the 24 hr time format and the missing field problems.

Regards,

HL
> Hello,
>
> You would need to either go to Windows Control Panel, and Modify
REGIONAL SETTINGS