[amibroker] Re: anyone have code for a countdown timer

thanks for the reply...

let me try and be more specific... I want a numerical counter inside
an existing indicator that will show me how many seconds are left in
a 2 minute bar >> (for example) I use 1 min 5 min 9min and 30 minute
timeframes and i am trying to generate signals towards the last part
of the bar before it prints... So i want this counter to auto reset
after the bar prints to start counting time remaining in the current
bar... if that makes sense

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"