[amibroker] Setting exploration periodicty via param based switch

Hi All,

I am trying to use param to set the timeframe i.e.
daily or weekly that will be used to run an
exploration. First of all is it possible? if so how
close am I to doing that using the code below?

I did use the tools verify command in the window for
writing code and apparently it is correct. However how
do I give effect to the my choice prior to running an
exploration.

TIA for any help.

Regards

PRDCTY=Param("PERIODICITY - D=2, W=4",2,2,4);

TF=IIf(PRDCTY=2, TimeFrameSet(inDaily),IIf(PRDCTY=4, TimeFrameSet(inWeekly),O));

http://mail.yahoo.com