[amibroker] Step function

Hi all,

One trading signal is usually not enough, so we look for
confirmations. I use a threefold signal/confirmation of
- MACD/signal cross
- EMA short/EMA long cross
- RSI/50 line cross

How can I plot a step function representing these signals? A Buy
signal from MACD/signal cross would go to 1, if confirmed by the EMA
signal it goes up one further, if confirmed by the RSI it finally
reaches 3, which would be the ultimate confirmed buy signal. The same
for sell.

I am looking forward to your hints and ideas.

Good investing
FP