[amibroker] sorting by HH:MM:SS

Hi Tomasz,

I use the 5-min chart and scan every minute for the 30 stocks I
follow. The AFL is shown below:

Cond = Cross(EMA(Close, 10), EMA(Close, 20) );
Cond1 = Cross(EMA(Close, 20), EMA(Close, 10) );
Buy = Cond;
Sell = Cond1;

On average, 100 or above signals will appear each day. I hope these
signals are sorted according to HH:MM:SS so the newest-coming-in
signals are on the top or on the bottom so IĄŻll see them
immediately. Now the 4 columns in the AA Window canĄŻt perform
this function. No matter I use Ticker, Trade, Date or Close to sort
the symbols, the newest-coming-in symbols are mixed among all the
symbols, so I need very long time to find them. This is a very time-
consuming job. I usually only use this function in the 1st hour
after the market opens. When the symbols accumulate to 20 or more, I
have to give up using AmiBroker.

I hope you can increase the HH:MM:SS sorting function in the AA
Window. The Date or the Date/Time function now canĄŻt satisfy the
demand of Daytrading. Besides, I hope you can add the setting
default function, so I can default the setting once and it wonĄŻt
Window, I only have to default the setting once and the defaulted
setting will remain the same until I close the AA Window.

Regards.

Robert
6/15/05