RE: [amibroker] Help ! Questions from a newbie

Here's some sample code where Stops = your condition:

//When condition is true set to desired shape else no shape
shape2 = IIf(Stops,shapeStar,shapeNone);
//Colorize the shape depending on the value of condition
shapec = IIf(Stops == 2, colorRed,
         IIf(stops == 4, colorRed,
         IIf(stops == 3,colorGreen,
         IIf(stops == 5,colorGreen,colorGold))));
PlotShapes( shape2, shapeC, 0, NDXc, 0);

--
Terry