[amibroker] Re: AFL

Thanks for the reply Patrick,

But I still want to use the 'Explore' button to find stocks that meet
my 'buy/sell' criteria. I wanted to see all the stocks that meet the
criteria listed only once in the results pane.

Thanks,

Gary

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "NW Trader" <47nwtrader@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> If you just want to see the arrows on a chart, try inserting the
following in your chart code after the Buy-Sell conditions are
defined.  It will print arrows (green or red) on your price chart
without need to run an explore.  If you have multiple conditions that
can trigger a buy (or sell), you could assign a name for each and
substitute that name for Buy and give the arrow a different color
(e.g., if one buy is triggered by a MA cross over { x= cross(c,ma
(c,5) } and another buy is triggered by a close higher than that of 3
prior periods {  Y = c > ref(c,-3) }, each could generate their own
arrows or you could accumulate them for a single arrow).
> PlotShapes( IIf( Buy, shapeDownArrow , shapeNone ), colorGreen );
>
> PlotShapes( IIf( Sell, shapeDownArrow , shapeNone ), colorRed );
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick

Service.