Re: [amibroker] Does someone use OpenABDB.exe ?

Hello Graham,

> Sorry tintin did not know it existed.
> I just downloaded, but are there any instructions and what does it do?

OpenABDB is a freeware to choose a other database when AmiBroker is already
running.

Warning.
Start AmiBroker before OpenABDB otherwise they will be two process of
Broker.exe ( see Ctrl-Alt-Del) one without windows, and OpenABDB cant run
normaly.

First you need to scan the directory where they are all your AB databases.
It's a one time process.
Start AmiBroker.
Start OpenABDB.
Click on the button "Scan ABDB".
Click on the button "Select Directory".
Navigate to the main directory where they are all your AB databases.
Click on the button "Scan Directory".
When the scan is finished, click on the button "Close".
Now to change the current database ( AmiBroker need to be started ) select
the database and click on the button "Launch DB"

Tintin92