[amibroker] Re: Chart ID Question

thanks for your time on this... when i go to layers on intraday...
its checked... and when i go to the individual time frames within
that properties box the intraday boxes are checked and the (lock
visability to selected interval is also checked... is that right and
if so how can i assign the lines to a particualr timeframe in the
line properties???? as you mentioned