[amibroker] Re: Chart ID Question

Im going to window > new... i am NOT doing window linked which gives
me the same chartID which when i draw a trendline on the 5min chart
it puts that trendline on the 2min 28min etc. i want to have
individual trendlines for the different timeframes  i know its
something stupid but i am missing it...