[amibroker] TKS...Tickers wanted for e-minis

Thanks to all for their contribution.
The remaining question is whether the futures data is available from
Scottrader. I'm unable to ascertain this from their website, but have
emailed them.
I specified Scottrader as I haven't traded futures before, and they
don't charge for data if you register. Not that I mind paying but I'm
just investigating.
As Rik says Scottrader works fine for stocks but I couldn't find a
e-mini ticker that worked.
No doubt the data (paid) is reasonable easily available elsewhere.
Interactive Brokers are next on my list.
Tks again all

Regds
Gerard

--