[amibroker] Re: yahoo has new industry and sector names (US)

It seems that many are experiencing problems in using the JS script as
recommended.  Below is a copy of this script.  I have put
"industry.txt" in place of "industry_data.txt" and changed the Line
under /*open ASCII file */ to "f = fso.OpenTextFile(industry.txt, For
Reading);"  Is this correct? or do I needed to show location of the
file in this line ... like "C:/ASCIIdata/industry.txt"?? I haven't
tried this yet as I wanted to make sure I'm on the right track as it
seems that a many are having problems.  Thanks for any help.
Dick H.
The script for importing the data file will look like this:
/* change this line according to your data file name */
var filename = "industry.txt";
var fso, f, r;
var ForReading = 1;
var AmiBroker;
var fields;
var stock;
/* Create AmiBroker app object */
AmiBroker = new ActiveXObject( "Broker.Application" );
/* ... and file system object */
fso = new ActiveXObject( "Scripting.FileSystemObject" );
/* open ASCII file */
f = fso.OpenTextFile(industry.txt, ForReading);
/* read the file line by line */
while ( !f.AtEndOfStream )
{
r = f.ReadLine();

/* split the lines using comma as a separator */
fields = r.split(",");

/* add a ticker - this is safe operation, in case that */
/* ticker already exists, AmiBroker returns existing one */
stock = AmiBroker.Stocks.Add( fields[ 0 ] );

stock.FullName = fields[ 1 ];
stock.IndustryID = parseInt( fields[ 2 ] );
}
/* refresh ticker list and windows */
AmiBroker.RefreshAll();

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dennis And Lisa"