Re: [amibroker] Scan for Gappers ?

you could try something like this

UpGap = ValueWhen( DateNum() != Ref( DateNum(), -1 ), GapUp() ); //gap
at first bar of day
UpOpen = ValueWhen( DateNum() != Ref( DateNum(), -1 ), O ); //open at
first bar of day
UpClose = ValueWhen( DateNum() != Ref( DateNum(), -1 ), Ref(C,-1) );
//close at last bar of previous day

Filter = upgap;
AddColumn(upgap,"gap",1);
AddColumn(Upclose ,"close",1.3);