[amibroker] Amibroker&API

Hi ,

I am using trial of Amibroker 4.70 ... and have one question : is it possible to connect AMIBROKER through API to a trading platorm of my broker ( I'am using  the GFT DealbookFX 2 ) in order to get realtime quotes with backfill? If YES then HOW? Or it is no other way then write some special script with Ami Developing Kit ? Maybe there is someone who had already done that ?

kind regards

donse

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.