From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of skiabox
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:21 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Filter question

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxxx> wrote:
> Works fine here.  How did you "see a stock that has positive cci for the
> last 2 quotes"?
> Remember that CCIa( Close, 3 ) isn't equal to CCI(  3 ).
>
> Bob
Behalf
> Of skiabox
> Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 3:43 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Filter questionWork
>
> I want to explore for stocks (weekly) that have :
>
> CCIa( Close, 3 ) < 0 AND Ref( CCIa( Close, 3 ) ,-1) > 0 AND ADX(11) >
> 25 AND EMA( Close, 13) > EMA( Close, 26
>
> I used this formula :
>
> TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );
> Filter = CCIa( Close, 3 ) < 0 AND Ref( CCIa( Close, 3 ) ,-1) > 0 AND
> ADX(11) > 25 AND EMA( Close, 13) > EMA( Close, 26);
> AddColumn( Close, "Close  " );
> AddColumn( Open, "Open  " );
> AddColumn( High, "High  " );
> AddColumn( Low, "Low  " );
> AddColumn( Volume, "Volume      " );
>
> but something seems to go wrong because I see a stock that has
> positive cci for the last 2 quotes.any ideas what am I doing worng?Thnx.

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

yeah,you are absolutely right!So to see the indicator on the chart I
made the following custom indicator :

_SECTION_BEGIN("CCIa");
periods = Param( "Periods", 14, 2, 200, 1 );
Plot( CCIa( Close, periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color",
colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style")  );
_SECTION_END();

I am not sure if I must answer after the previous messages or before
them.Now I am writing this one after the previous messages.Thnx again
for the immediate answers! :)