[amibroker] I love my Amibroker

Today was one of those days when you look at something you have come to take
for granted, sort of like an old girlfriend, and you say, you know, I have
something really nice here.

There I was, running one copy of Amibroker linked to QuoteTracker, giving me
1 minute bars off Scottrade,

and at the same time, on the same computer, running another launch of
Amibroker/Amiquote giving me delayed, free, daily bar updates every minute
via Yahoo data.

I might as well introduce her to the family, she's a keeper.

Rik Rasmussen