[amibroker] Re: How to determine if long or short.

Graham: Your tip of using Flip works for my purposes of changing the
background color if long or short.  So thank you.

Just and FYI:  for some reason it does not give accurate results in
addcolumn or printf statements used for debugging.  Both LongTrade and
ShortTrade are always = 1.

Here is the code i used to change the background.

LongTrade = Flip(Buy,Sell);
ShortTrade = Flip(Short,Cover);
Color=IIf(LongTrade,colorLightYellow,IIf(ShortTrade,colorPaleGreen,colorWhite));
Plot( 1,"",Color,styleArea|styleOwnScale,0,1);

Also, it would be nice to be able to change the background of the
price panel (i.e. a different panel than the one controlled by the
buy/sell logic) based on the results of my program.  ChartShowArrows
does this for the arrows, but I find a change of background color very
helpful as well.  Thanks in advance for any tips on this one.