From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of me_rayme
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:48 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Back Testing Futures

How can I join the June futures to the Sept futures, using one
minute,so the backtesting can cover more than 3 months. The Sept
futures stared today. Using IB, AB ver 4.70.5 Prof

Is this possible?

At the moment I have about 25 days of the June futures, so I now
want to add the Sept futures to the June continously.I also want to
keep this file forever, maybe for several years.

The following is what I want to store for purposes of back testing.

6EM5-GLOBEX-FUT
6EU5-GLOBEX-FUT
ER2M5-GLOBEX-FUT
ER2U5-GLOBEX-FUT