From: idkokos [mailto:idkokos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 5:53 AM
To: amibroker
Subject: [amibroker] setting buyprice

Hello,

Hopefully someone can help me out with this. I'm pretty new to Amibroker.

if condition 1 and condition 2 is met today, then i would like to buy
tomorrow
at today's low and exit at tomorrow's close.This is the code i have so far,
ommited the conditions. But this doesnt seem to work. can anyone help me
out?

Condition1=blah;
Condition2=blah;
BuyPrice=Ref(L,-1);