RE: [amibroker] Exploration Reports

I produce institutional market commentaries and Amibroker’s explore function is great tool and I use it daily. However, one of the frustrating time killers I have is trying to take the results of the exploration and create a printable report to distribute. It seems a waste of time and features of the program to have these great filtering and color format options available when the only option is to export the results to a table and have to redo the color & formatting in Excel. The only quicker option I have found is to import the results into an Access database and use a report there which works but is redundant since the features are already in Amibroker. I produce multiple reports on multiple markets so this gets to be quite time consuming.  If there was a way to print to a PDF from within the Automatic Analysis it would be fantastic.

Aside from that feature request is there another way to accomplish building a report from the explore results that can be printed?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Happy New Year to all.

Regards

Duke Jones, CMT