From: areehoi [mailto:hoierman@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 8:32 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Help with colors for Zerolag MACD

It has been recommended use of the Zerolag MACD in combination with
Tillson's "Ti3" as written by Dimitris. The ZerolagMACD has very
anemic colors of light yellow and green. I would like to change the
colors but don't see any reference to color in the formula. I tried
inserting a change in the Plot statement as shown below – CHANGE –
but nothing happens. Why? And what do I need to do to make this
change in colors? Thanks for your help.

Dick H.

/*Xero Lag MACD(p,q,r)*/
//based on ZeroLag EMA - see Technical Analysis of Stocks and
Commodities,
p = Param("P",12,3,36,2);
q = Param("Q",26,3,52,2);
r = Param("R",9,3,15,1);

EMA1= EMA(Close,p);
EMA2= EMA(EMA1,p);
Difference= EMA1 - EMA2;
ZeroLagEMAp= EMA1 + Difference;
//---------------------------------------
EMA1= EMA(Close,q);
EMA2= EMA(EMA1,q);
Difference= EMA1 - EMA2;
ZeroLagEMAq= EMA1 + Difference;
//---------------------------------------
ZeroLagMACD=ZeroLagEMAp - ZeroLagEMAq;
//---------------------------------------
// Signal line
EMA1= EMA(ZeroLagMACD,r);
EMA2= EMA(EMA1,r);
Difference= EMA1 - EMA2;
ZeroLagTRIG= EMA1 + Difference;

Plot(zerolagMACD,"",5,4);
Plot(zerolagtrig,"",7,4);

CHANGE

Plot(zerolagMACD,"ZeroLag",5,4,colorBlue,styleHistogram);
Plot(zerolgtrig,"ZLTrig",7,4,colorRed,styleLine);

Check group FAQ at:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM