[amibroker] Amibroker.master and Database manipulation

I needed to bring in Ticker/Quotes from another database (AB maintained).
Checked the help and manual, but missed any context sensitive strings I searched
for.

Procedure used:
Using a file manager, I copied the Ticker/Quotes from the WANTED into the
WORKING database.

e.g. Ticker in WANTED [A] moved to WORKING [A], WANTED [B] moved to WORKING [B]
etc.

On opening the WORKING database, these Tickers were not accessible, since they
are not indexed in the existing WORKING [Amibroker.master].

I then deleted the WORKING [Amibroker.master] in the WORKING database, and upon
opening AB, [Amibroker.master] was recreated with ALL the quotes, WANTED and
WORKING.

Question(s):
1) Is that the correct process?  .or.
2) Is there a "Refresh" option that I missed, if Ticker/Quotes are manually
transferred from database to database?  .or.
3) Is there a drag and drop feature? .or.
4) Is there a file manipulation option in Amiquote that I missed?

TIA,

-= Chris ß =-