[amibroker] Anyone interested in RT bid/ask charts?

Thanks to Tomasz's prompt service in increasing the Universal DDE
plugin # symbols to 500 I found a way to plot RT bid/ask charts.

Just in case you're interested and haven't figured this out yet I'd
be happy to share. (And of course, have you developed this already
I'd be happy to hear, perhaps it's more efficient than my way :-)

-treliff

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM