[amibroker] Re: TJ: Can Universal DDE 40-symbol limitation be increased?

Tomasz, just in case you should consider taking some substantial time
out as recommended in this forum, would it be possible to adjust the
40-symbols limit in the Universal DDE plugin, preferably to unlimited
if possible?

I'm pulling in separate bid/ask data using independent tickers so the
40-limit is reached very quickly. In case this requires "custom
programming" just inform me. Thanks in advance.

<amibroker@xxxx>