[amibroker] Re: Does ApplyStop cover this scenario?

Instead of using Applystop, you could simply sell on the following
day's Open. Something like (assuming trade delay is set to sell on the
Open with a delay = 1):

Sell = Close < Loss_Target ;

Dan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM